Full-Time LOGISTICS AND PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
COPE works in partnership with the Centre for Medical Rehabilitation (CMR) to increase access to quality rehabilitation services for people with disabilities throughout Lao PDR, focusing on the five rehabilitation centres nationwide (Champasak, Luang Prabang, Savannakhet, Vientiane, Xieng Khouang).
COPE is currently hiring an experienced Logistics and Procurement Coordinator to join COPE starting April 2017. The Logistics and Procurement Coordinator reports to the Programme Quality Manager and is responsible for the overall coordination of all logistical activity and purchasing on behalf of COPE.
- Manage all logistics and procurement activity in compliance with COPE policies and donor requirements:
- procurement of goods and services including customs clearance
- stock management
- property and asset management
- transport of goods
- Create and follow an annual Logistics and Procurement forecast and Work Plan with monthly reports detailing the progress according to the plan
- Liaise with relevant medical rehabilitation centres, Ministry of Health and GoL personnel regularly to ensure lines of communication are open and agreed processes and procedures are followed
- Compile, update and maintain all procurement files, forms, catalogues, databases, property and asset register, loan book, stock reports, order tracking and filing systems
- Maintain a well-organised and stocked storeroom/warehouse, ensure proper storing of materials and that items are dispatched to regional centres in a timely and efficient mannerThis position is for a Lao national and is based in Vientiane but may require regular travel to the Provincial Rehabilitation Centres in Champasak, Luang Prabang, Savannakhet and Xieng Khouang, and other provinces based on needs. (Full job description available upon request)
- Higher diploma or degree in logistics management or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience responsible for logistics and procurement
- Excellent organisational, coordination, administrative skills and computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge and commitment to adhere COPE’s values
- Fluent English verbal and written skills and excellent general communication skills
- Experience in the disability sector, development or social work an advantage
How to ApplyQualified people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Ms Soukpaseuth Phomphakdy at the address below. Deadline: 12th April 2017.
- COPE, c/o Centre for Medical Rehabilitation, Khouvieng Road, Vientiane, Lao PDR
- Tel/fax +856 21 218 427, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.copelaos.org
2645 total views, 2 today