Full-Time LOGISTIC SITE MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Logistic Site Manager
Handicap International is looking for 1
Logistic Site Manager for the UXO Program based in Sepon, Savannaket.
Handicap International started to work in the UXO sector in Lao PDR in 1996. HI will extend his operational capacities in the next months in order to cope with the extension phase and all the procurement, HI looking for a Logistic Site Manager based in Sepon and traveling regularly in Vientiane and Savannakhet:
1. Manage the Local procurement
2. Fleet consumption and maintenance management
3. Manage Building Office and houses maintenance
4. Manage all the Equipment & Stock management
5. Reporting & administrative work of logistics activities
– Bachelor degree in business management or related field
– At least 2 years Experience of working in a similar logistics position.
– Committed to community development.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Be flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
– Good knowledge of English (speaking, reading, writing) and ability to translate day documents from Lao to English and English to Lao.
– Skilled in Windows MS Pack Office especially, Excel, Word and email.
– Experience in procurement and transport with respect to national standards
– Skilled in driving car and motorcycle.
How to Apply
Applicants interested have to send application documents to:
HANDICAP INT. DAM Sepon office, Ban Oudomsouk.
Office phone: 041 660299
Application documents should include:
• Personal profile / CV
• Copy of Working experience records
Deadline: December, 10th 2012.
1516 total views, 2 today