Full-Time LEGAL MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Allianz General Lao (AGL), the leading insurance company in Laos, was established in 1990. AG L is a joint venture between the Ministry of Finance of Lao PDR (MoF) and Allianz SE, the world leading insurance and financial services provider. With over 25 years experience in Laos, the AG L enjoys a very good reputation among local and international customers. We provide friendly working environment, mixture of different culture and competitive salary.
Now, we are looking for dynamic employee to join with us in Headquarter office in Vientiane as below position:
Legal Manager (1 position)
- Prepare legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other legal documents related to a variety of commercial, trade, operational matters to protect the organization’s legal and business interest including analyzing and interpreting case law, court reports;
- Perform legal research; prepare accurate and timely reports, legal advice, cases files, and other legal documents;
- Follow the established procedures and assist in a variety of assigned legal projects;
- Provide legal advice and counsel within area of expertise to functional or operational areas managers to ensure that their current or proposed activities, policies, business practices, and transactions comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- Represent the organization and/or assist customers in legal proceedings in before courts, government agencies, or other authorities. And, prepare materials for external legal counsel and follow the case until the execution of judgment level;
- Make and follow up recourse cases to protect business interest and recover the right of the company and/or the insured accordingly to the law.
- Provide timely, quality, effective management and leadership to legal claim officer by ensuring that all staffs have clear vision/direction and appropriate resource supporting their roles and responsibilities;
- Maintaining claims statistic & sort out the claims problems; analyze and synthesize action plans to improve the work quality and the working system as a whole;
- Distribute claims relating to legal issues to legal officers continuing on police office, tribunal, court, etc; and follow-up all cases assigned to be effectively managed; Supervise junior legal officers & oversee Legal & Adjuster Division and set up KPIs to ensure efficiency on their roles and responsibility;
- Assist HoD to interpret Target Letters into action plans for all staffs as well as implement process and guidelines according to the Company’s strategies and follow up on tasks completion;
- Assist on the technical knowledge and capacity building scheme for legal work within the department and company.
Qualifications & Skills requirements:
- Master Degree in Law or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in Law Firm or Company with similar responsibilities
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading Lao and English, French is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in Insurance, Traffic Law.
- Strong knowledge on Civil Procedure & Judgment Enforcement
- Excellent communication skills
- High responsibilities and maintain confidential and private the information.
- Computer skills ( Word, Excel, Email)
- Competitive salary
- Great career progress opportunities
- Comprehensive on job training
- A friendly and supportive work environment
How to ApplyOnly Laos Nationality is eligible to apply. Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their resume including a recent photo in passport size with cover letter describing your suitability for the role, career aspiration and salary expectation, and copied certificates to AG L Human Resources Department. Address: 33 Lane Xang Avenue, ANZ Bank, Vientiane Commercial Building, 2F P.O. Box 4223 Vientiane, Lao PDR, Tel: (21) 215903, Ext: 215, Fax : (21) 215904 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 25/02/2016
1074 total views, 2 today