Full-Time LEAF FINANCE CONTROLLER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
(Lao National Only)
Lao Tobacco Limited (LTL) is an international Joint Venture established in 2001 between the Government of Lao PDR and Imperial Tobacco Group (ITG), the 4th largest tobacco group in the world with 33,800 employees in 160 countries.
LTL has 605 employees and works with people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and perspectives. LTL offers a culture of opportunity, competitive rewards, and a good work environment with support for individuals and families. If this is the environment and career challenge you seek, please read on and join us.
Leaf Finance Controller 1 position
– Contribute to policy development in the area of financial controlling.
– Including customizing policies, procedures, and practices within the leaf departments.
– Conduct analyses and provided recommendations for improvements in both the efficiency and integrity of the leaf operation.
– Manage account receivables for farmer’s activities.
– Regular auditing of leaf technicians.
– Implement and administer established accounting policies, procedures, and practices.
– Ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results.
– Provide financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budget and advise management.
– Oversee the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
– Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting Management preferred.
– 3 year plus experience in accounting/finance including at least 1 year in supervising role.
– Able to travel in remote areas (once a month).
– Fluent in English and Lao language.
• Attractive salary range based on the qualifications of the applicant and social benefits.
• Access to company leisure facilities, including football and badminton.
• Regular training and development courses in the region.
• Opportunities to grow into more senior positions based on performance.
How to ApplyInterested applicants - send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability by 17 April 2015 for the attention of: Human Resource Department, Lao Tobacco Limited Km8 Thadeua Road, PO Box: 181, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Tel: (+856 21) 352 780, Fax: (+856 21) 313 144, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1245 total views, 2 today