Full-Time Job Opportunity for Laos ( Pakse branch )
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
. Credit & Marketing Officer : Corporate Banking
Maintain and enhance relationship with credit customer, business development and marketing to solicit new credit customers
- Customer Service Officer
Responsible for the reception, providing and satisfying the branches’ customers effectively on the basis of compliance with local Law and regulations, and policy of Head Office.
- Trade Finance Officer
Responsible for receive and execute the requirement of customers on import and export transactions. Assist monitoring the transaction and operations of credit customers and cooperate with other department to help satisfying and retaining customers of the branch in order to ensure and enhance the effectiveness of products and services of the branch.
- Budget and Planning Officer
Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring financial issues of the branch. Execute the decision of the Management and manage financial status of the branch effectively on the basis of compliance to local Law and regulations and policy of Head Office.
- Electronic Data Processing and SWIFT Officer
Responsible for all IT related issues of the branch including set up, installing all equipment for the bank’s use such as computer, printer, fax, telephone, cable banking system and etc. Ensure the effective use of bank’s equipment and system on the basis of compliance to local Law and regulations and policy of Head Office.
- Laos nationality, age between 21-35 years old
- For position 1- 3 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration / Economics / Engineering or related fields. Experience in Credit Analysis, Financial Analysis, Market Risk Management, Treasury Operations would be advantage.
- For position 4 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Law / Finance / Accounting / Business Administration / Economics or related fields. Experience in Banking Industry, in the areas of business compliance or regulatory audit would be advantage.
- For position 5 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or related fields. Experience in Database Administration, Operating Systems, Networking, Hardware and Software.
- Excellent communication skills in English for writing, reading and speaking, ability to communicate in Thai will be appreciate
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Working Location: Operating in Laos ( Pakse branch
How to ApplyInterested candidate, please submit your resume to E-mail : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1218 total views, 3 today