NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is a Korean governmental organization to implement the grant aid of the Republic of Korea. KOICA in Vientiane, Lao PDR is recruiting a qualified and experienced Lao National to fill the position of Volunteer Coordinator and Interpreter to be based in our office in Vientiane, Lao PDR.
Interpreter (1 Vacancy)
Qualifications and experience:
– Proficient in Korean and Lao language; Proficiency in English is an advantage
– University degree in Korean language or English relevant disciplines
– Experience in a relevant environment is an advantage
– Translate office document from Korean- Lao-Korean; English-Lao-English is and an advantage
– Interpret during a meeting, workshop or field visit
– Coordinate with line agencies and development partners
– Office management
– As per assigned by line manager
How to ApplyPlease send us your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline: 19 Sep 2014 Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for interview. More inquiry: KOICA office in Lao PDR Vientiane Plaza, 3rd floor, Sailoum Road, Hadsady villages Tel: 021 263 331
1507 total views, 3 today