Full-Time INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY SPECIALIST
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Poverty Reduction Fund (PRF)
Request for Expression of Interest for International Human Resources Policy Specialist
Country: Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Project: Poverty Reduction Fund II
Description: International Human Resources Specialist
Duration of assignment: 8 weeks (two trips to Vientiane)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Grant No.: H 685-LA
Project No.: P 123480
Issue Date: 06/10/2014 Closing Date: 20/10/2014
The Government of Laos, with support from the World Bank, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, AusAID and Japanese Social Development Fund (JSDF) has set up the Poverty Reduction Fund (PRF) to deliver small scale development project including support to livelihood activities at the Koumban and Village levels. The project is now seeking for a short term International Human Resources Policy Specialist to be based in Vientiane Office.
The objective of the consultant is to assist the Lao Poverty Reduction Fund (PRF) improve its business structures including HR issues
The specific tasks or detailed job descriptions can be obtained at PRF website http://www.prflaos.org or at PRF Office).
Required qualifications and experience:
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Public Administration, organizational Development or related field
• At least ten (10) years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing HR advisory services and/or managing staff and operational systems
• Previous demonstrated work experience as HR Specialist or similar work in South-East Asia is prefer is preferable;
• Excellent knowledge of local and international HR strategy and policies
• Previous experience in professional development and training;
• Experience in working with major donors’ regulations and guidelines is desirable
• Good commend of Ms Office® software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ability to use information technologies (Web, email) as tools and resources.
• Excellent reporting skills;
• Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills;
• Fluency in both written and spoken English (Lao knowledge is an asset);
• Women are strongly encourage to apply
How to ApplyAll interested applicants should submit (1) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the required qualifications and experience of the position mentioned above, (2) a detailed CV with one (3x4) photo and (3) supporting documents (certificate of the most recent employment, certificates of qualification/graduation, a list of at least three referees from most recent work places, etc) to the HR Officer, Poverty Reduction Fund, Prime Minister’s Office 501 building, Sisavathtai Village, Chanthabouly District, P.O Box 4625 Vientiane, Tel: 021 261479 - 80, Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that all submitted documents will not be returned. PRF provides competitive salary and benefits. Deadline for applications: 20/10/2014 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for negotiation
987 total views, 2 today