Full-Time International business executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Power Point Management (PPM), established since 1991, specializes in busniess consulting and providing domestic and international enterprise with our 24-hours service network system. We proudly guarantees to provide comprehensive consulting services to client around the world.
PPM is a 100% Taiwanese – owned group with a total of 72 branches throughout 27 nations globally. The scale of the company is up to 1000 employees all over the world. In Vietnam, we operate two offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.powerpoint-group.com.
At present, we are looking for the candidates for the
- International Business Executive
- Expand company’s business by introducing new products and services to customers.
- Evaluate market potentials and find new customers.
- Personal selling: set up meetings and negotiate with clients.
- Provide solutions for customers to achieve excellent performance.
- Maintain good relationships with assigned clients and stakeholders.
- Keep track and get feedbacks from the market.
- Assess competitors to develop effective strategies and tactics.
- Daily report to managers/directors.
- Opportunities to work in a professional and global working environment.
- High salary with promotion opportunities.
- Training programs for successful candidates to work in management positions overseas.
- Chances to be rotated through different branches worldwide.
- Other benefits (insurance, accommodation, allowance,…)
- Basic salary: 600USD – 800USD
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, no working experience is required.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing (Highly required) and/or Chinese language
- Proficient in Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel,…)
- Adapt with the foreign business environment with high challenges.
- Active, responsible, capable of working independently and under high pressure.
- Willing to go abroad to work.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Secretary (Chinese is compulsory)
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; inititating telecomunications
- Maintains department schedule by maintainaning calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Complete requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintain customer information and protect operation by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Staffs specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Fluent in Chinese speaking and writing (Highly required) .
How to ApplyHow to apply: Interested candidates please send CV (in English/Chinese/Vietnamese) to this email address: Laos.email@example.com Power Point Management Ltd. Debbie Hu
937 total views, 2 today