Full-Time INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER (Lao national)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Poverty Reduction Fund (PRF)
Request for Expression of Interest
Country: Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Project: The Poverty Reduction Fund
Description: 1) Internal Audit Officer 2) Internal Audit Assistant
Grant No.: H 685-LA Project No.: P 123480
Issue date: 13/6/2013 C losing date: 26/6/2013
The Government of Laos, with support from the World Bank and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, has set up the Poverty Reduction Fund (PRF) to deliver small scale development project including support to livelihood activities at the Kum ban and Village levels. The project is going to establish Internal audit unit and now seeking for two positions:
Internal Audit Officer (Lao national)
• Head and represent internal audit unit of PRF.
• Develop annual internal audit plan for approval of Audit Committee.
• Prepare risk based internal audit plans as per annual internal audit plan.
• Lead the audit plan execution process at national, provincial district and village level.
• Lead exit conference to discuss audit findings.
• Conduct follow-up of the audit reports implementation and maintain follow-up data base.
• Submit semi-annual and annual reports on activities and results of the internal audit activities to Executive Director and Audit Committee
• Make sure that the internal audit unit through adequate coverage of audit helps PRF in achievement of its objectives.
• Provide facilitation, process design, training, and other non-executive, consultancy, services, as per request of Divisions and Provincial offices and endorsed by Executive Director.
• Make sure internal audit unit acts and performs as per the provisions of internal audit charter.
Qualifications and experiences:
• Strong ethical commitment to impartiality, integrity and transparency.
• Advanced university degree in Finance, Accounting Economics, or Business Administration, Engineering or Social science.
• At least five years of experiences in Auditing and Financial management.
• Experience with major donors’ regulations and guideline is desirable.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and commitment to work in a participative way.
• Strong command of Ms Office® software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Fluency in English and Lao (writing, editing, reporting and speaking).
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Willingness and ability to work in rural areas.
• Women are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
The detailed job descriptions for both positions can be obtained at PRF website http://www.prflaos.org or at PRF office.
All interested applicants should submit (1) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (2) a detailed CV with one (3x4) photo and (3) supporting documents (certificate of the most recent employment, certificates of qualification/ graduation, transcript of graduation, a list of at least three referees, etc) to the HR Officer, Poverty Reduction Fund, Prime Minister’s Office 501 building, Sisavathtai Village, Chanthabouly District, P.O Box 4625 Vientiane, Tel: 021 261479 - 80, Email: email@example.com & Khemphone@prflaos.org. Please note that all submitted documents will not be returned.
Deadline for applications: 26th June 2013
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Selection process.
3042 total views, 2 today