Full-Time RETAIL ADVOCACY AND CYCLE PLANNING MANAGER (Re-advertised)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Vacancy Announcement Lao Tobacco Limited (LTL) is an international Joint Venture established in 2001 between the Government of Lao PDR and Imperial Tobacco Group (ITG), the 4th largest tobacco group in the world with 38,000 employees in 160 countries.
LTL has 623 employees and works with people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and perspectives. LTL offers a culture of opportunity, competitive rewards, and a good work environment with support for individuals and families. If this is the environment and career challenge you seek, please read on and join us.
Retail Advocacy and Cycle Planning Manager 1 Position (based in Vientiane Capital)
• Prepare budget plan.
• Prepare and review cycle planning.
• Prepare the agenda for Cycle WIP
• Represent marketing in the business annual planning process
• Manage the entire product line cycle planning to tactical activities annual and monthly planning cycle.
• Monitor the progress against cycle plan target.
• Work with core business planning colleagues.
• Work closely with sales team.
• Provide proactive insights to the health of the brand.
• Develop strategic brand ideas.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field.
• Strong knowledge of Marketing.
• Experience with a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company preferred.
• Possess passion for strong results.
• Knowledge and experience in Lao market will be an added advantage.
• Good spoken and written Lao.
• Attractive salary range based on the qualifications of the applicant and social benefits.
• Access to company leisure facilities, including football and badminton.
• Regular training and development courses in the region.
• Opportunities to grow into more senior positions based on performance.
How to ApplyInterested applicants - send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability by 15 February 2015 for the attention of: Human Resource Department, Lao Tobacco Limited Km8 Thadeua Road, PO Box: 181, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Tel: (+856 21) 352 780, Fax: (+856 21) 313 144, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. Please note that any documents provided may not be returned.
1344 total views, 2 today