Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staffs study support, staff banking and so on.
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required.
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses.
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Human Resources Officer
The successful candidate will support HR Manager to deliver general Human
Resource service across ANZ.
• Actively participate in the recruitment and selection
• Plan and organize training activities for staff
• Prepare monthly payroll processing
• Support HR manager in provision of effective HR administrative and response to other HR queries
• Support manager in working with overall and individual departments to develop relevant HR policies.
• Ensure all internal and government reporting requirements are met
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or other related areas
• At least 3 years experience in a broad HR role.
• Strong communication, good at planning, problem solving and organising skills
• Attention to detail
• A high degree of initiative and motivation.
• Recruitment and training experiences highly desirable
• Experience in payroll processing and knowledge of salary tax rule would be advantage
• Demonstrated fluency in written and spoken English and Lao.
• Computer literacy
How to Apply
If you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222700 ext: 134 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513
Applications close Friday 11th Oct 2013
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return
ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1490 total views, 1 today