Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
CARE International in Lao PDR
CARE Laos seeks to employ a Lao national as Human Resource Manager in Vientiane Capital. CARE has been supporting poverty alleviation and national development in Laos for over 20 years. This is a great opportunity to make a contribution to our important work. CARE offers staff competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
The position is a key part of the CARE Laos Senior Management Team (SMT) and the successful candidate will ensure effective and efficient human resources practices across the organisation. In addition, the Human Resource Manager provides high level advice and support to the Country Director on organisational issues.
The Main responsibilities:
– Lead Staff Recruitment & Development in accordance with CARE Policy and international best practice
– Promote positive Employee Relations in cooperation with the country director
– Ensure the implementation and maintenance of CARE’s HR Policy Framework
– Ensure the implementation and maintenance of CARE’s HR Information Systems
– Monitor and maintain the Compensation and Benefits arrangements for CARE Laos
– Ensure adequate Supervision and Professional Development for the Human Resource Team
– Act as the HR representative in Senior Management Team (SMT) Meetings within CARE
– Act as a Senior Management Team Representative in the implementation of strategy within CARE
– Act as the CARE Laos Representative in Human Resource meetings or events outside of CARE
– A sound 3 – 5 years experience in Human Resource Management
– A degree in HR Management/Business Administration or related field
– Active, energetic and having high level of motivation to learn and contribute
– Fluency in written and spoken English language
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Proven ability to work under pressure and critical deadlines
– Demonstrated capacity to facilitate and negotiate workplace changes
– Readiness to help, support and manage CARE personnel both in Vientiane and provincial offices
– Strong computer literacy (Internet- Web page, Word and Excel), good typing and word processing skills
How to Apply
For complete job descriptions, please refer to the website www.directoryofngos.org and go to Job Openings
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and a letter of application that address the Qualifications and Experience
Application for HR Manager
CARE Laos, PO Box 4328, 329/25 Sibounheuang Road, Ban Sibounheuang, Or send email to Lao.Jobs@careint.org
Deadline for applications is 28 August 2013.
CVs and other documents submitted to CARE will not be returned.
CARE Laos does not charge or accept a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
CARE-Laos is committed to working towards equitable relationships and opportunity for women and men.
CARE-Laos seeks to create and maintain an organization environment that is free of harassment and exploitation of children.
CARE encourages members of ethnic groups of Lao PDR, women and people living with disabilities, who meet the selection criteria, to apply for this position.
1168 total views, 2 today