17 Aug 2014
Full-Time HR PARTNER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lao Tobacco Limited
Lao Tobacco Limited (LTL) is an international Joint Venture established in 2001 between the Government of Lao PDR and Imperial Tobacco Group (ITG), the 4th largest tobacco group in the world with 35,000 employees in 130 countries.
LTL has 629 employees and works with people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and perspectives. LTL offers a culture of opportunity, competitive rewards, and a good work environment with support for individuals and families. If this is the environment and career challenge you seek, please read on and join us.
Your role as Human Resources Partner for the Sales & Marketing team;
• Drive organizational capability through training & development, recruitment & succession planning
• Continually review and enhance our total compensation program, ensuring it supports our business by retaining and motivating talented, achievement oriented individuals.
• Focus on advocating our shared values, and fostering staff solidarity & engagement
• Ensure appropriate HR operational disciplines in place, such as job profiles, clear objectives, staff communications, OH&S procedures, and code of conduct.
• Cooperate and coordinate with representatives of the Public Organizations in Lao Tobacco Limited on issues related to staff welfare & achieving our business objectives.
• Manage the HR elements of our drive to become the most professional and productive organization in Lao PDR through change & project management.
The successful applicant has:
• Significant experience & capability in HR management.
• The drive to succeed and the self-confidence to take ownership of our HR change agenda.
• Degree qualified from an accredited university. A post-graduate qualification in HR would be an advantage, as would experience in a multi-cultural working environment.
• A strong communicator with good language skills – fluent in English and Laos – written and oral.
• A good understanding of Lao Public Organisations would be a significant advantage.
• Attractive salary range based on the qualifications of the applicant and on LTL salary scale and social benefits
• Access to company leisure facilities, including football and badminton
• Regular attendance to training courses in the region for managerial position
• Regular exchange with teams of the other subsidiaries in the region for managerial position
• Opportunities to grow into a more senior position, based on performance
How to Apply
Interested applicants - send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability by 22 August 2014 for the attention of:
Human Resource Department, Lao Tobacco Limited Km8 Thadeua Road, PO Box: 181, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Tel: (+856 21) 352 780 Fax: (+856 21) 313 144, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. Please note that any documents provided may not be returned.
1219 total views, 2 today