Full-Time HEAD OF OPERATIONS (1 position for Pakse Branch)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (BBL) is the largest commercial bank in Thailand and one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. BBL Vientiane Branch was established in 1993, providing full corporate banking services. In line with our expansion plan, we are inviting self-motivated and result-oriented individuals to join our team and to share in our success and growth.
Head of Operations (1 position for Pakse Branch)
• Manage and supervise the operations such as: Customer Service, Bills, Loan Processing, Settlement, EDP & Swift and CAD.
• Collect, evaluate relevant information & regulation with a view to improve services, competitiveness and adherence to regulations in the most efficient and profitable ways
• Establish manual, guidelines and control of all sections under the department
• Review and make recommendations to the Management to improve operation system and efficiency of each section.
• Supervise, train, appraise and make recommendations in regards to staffs’ performance under the department.
• Master or bachelor in Economics/Management/Banking/Finance/Accounting or other related fields;
• Minimum 4 years working experiences;
• Highly committed to the job allocated;
• High motivation, loyalty, positive attitude required;
• Excellent computer and database literacy, especially in MS Word, MS Excel, etc;
• Fluent at English – Speaking, reading and writing;
How to ApplyInterested candidates please submit latest resume together with a cover letter, copies of all educational and work experience certificates and a recent photo to: Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Vientiane Branch Unit 12 Samsanthai Road, Vientiane Capital, P.O. Box 5400 Tel: (856-21) 213-560, 261-998 Fax: (856-21) 213-561 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate “Application for Compliance Officer – Your Name” on the envelope and in the subject line of the e-mail. Applying through e-mail is preferable. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applications will be kept confidential and possible further consideration.
1482 total views, 2 today