Full-Time HEAD OF MARKETING
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Vientiane Branch
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (BBL) established in 1944, Bangkok Bank is the largest commercial bank in Thailand, one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia. It has a nationwide network of over 1,100 branches. The bank’s overseas branch network spans 13 economies, namely China, Hong Kong, the USA, the UK, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, Laos and Myanmar. Altogether the bank has 28 overseas branches.
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Vientiane Branch was established in 1993, providing full corporate banking services. In line with our expansion plan, we are inviting self-motivated and result oriented individuals to join our team and to share in our success and growth.
1. Head of Marketing (1 position)
• Performs complex real estate based financial analysis, identifies risk, and interprets data for management’s use in rendering sound credit decisions. Analysis is based on property operating statements, rent rolls, schedule of real estate owned and client’s financial balance sheet.
• Completes credit actions (annual family credit reviews) summarizing the financial analysis completed on a client’s portfolio including recommendations for future business;
• Formulates new analytical processes and enhances existing reports to improve the quality of information available to top management;
• Managing the credit management function and overseeing the credit control function;
• Leading and motivating the credit control team in order to achieve collections targets and provide for ongoing training of the credit staff;
• Monthly reporting of the Key Performance Indicators for the department;
• Managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt;
• Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures;
• Checking compulsory reports to be submitted to Head Office and/or relevant tasks;
• Arranging and attending required conferences, seminars and etc;
• Carryout any other duties assigned by management.
• Minimum 7 years of working experience for Credit management;
• Excellent credit analysis and collection experiences
• Master in Economics / Management / Banking / Finance / Accounting or other related fields;
• Excellent computer in MS Office, especially in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & etc;
• High motivation, loyalty, positive attitude required;
• Ability to complete assigned tasks under time pressure and tight deadlines;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluent at English – Speaking, listening, reading & writing and other languages will be advantage.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please submit latest resume together with a cover letter, copies of all educational and work experience certificates and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; CC: email@example.com Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Vientiane Branch Unit 12, Samsanthai Road , opposite Khua Lao Restaurant Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Tel: (856-21) 213560, 250474 Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applications will be kept confidential and possible further consideration.
1264 total views, 1 today