Full-Time HEAD OF FINANCE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Buathip Trading Co., Ltd.
Buathip Trading Co., Ltdoperates the Scratch+Win brand of new scratch cards from the Lao Lottery. We are looking for candidates who are knowledgeable, determined, capable and willing to learn to join our professional management team. Positions available are as following:
Head of Finance – 01 position
Under limited supervision, the Finance Manager performs complex supervisory and specialized accounting work in the recording, collection, balancing, control and reporting of Buathip Trading Co., Ltd.’s finances. Work requires the application of professional accounting principles and techniques related to Buathip Trading Co., Ltd. The Head of Finance must prepare all financial statements required on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Must oversee the payment of all applicable monthly, yearly and one-time taxes. This is a supervisory level position in Buathip Trading Co., Ltd. and the Finance Manager must supervise all other accounting and finance employees. Supervises the preparation and interpretation of highly complex expense, revenue and reconciliation reports; plans, assigns and reviews audit reports; assists in the development of company accounting policies and procedures. Oversees the development of internal accounting and auditing systems. Assists the GM in planning, implementing and evaluating all accounting and finance work.
Occasional travel may be required.
• Hold a degree in a relevant field Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in accounting, business administration, finance, economics or closely related field.
• Have at least six (10) years professional work experience managing accounts or auditing.
• Have a good command (fluent) in spoken and written English and Lao
• Demonstrate work experience utilizing flexibility, critical thinking, on the spot problem solving, strong leadership and organizational skills, adoption of best practices, strong initiative and ability as a self-starter, excellent human resource management and labor relations skills.
• Extensive skills in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Have advanced knowledge of accounting practices, law and implementation.
• Knowledge of principles, practices, methods and techniques of government accounting.
• Have advanced knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
• Skill in the use of a personal computer in the area of database applications.
• Ability to compile, analyze and prepare complex reports and statements of financial data.
How to Apply
For more information, please contact Buathip Trading Co., Ltd. at Unit 10, Ban Simuang, Rue Samsenthai, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR. Tel. 021 240229 Mobile. 020 28986688. Email: Viphasouk@gmail.com
Interested candidates can their CVs and other relevant documents via email or in person at Buathip Trading Co., Ltd office.
Closing date: 15 May 2013
1230 total views, 1 today