Full-Time HEAD OF FINANCE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following role
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Head of Finance
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and Asia Regional Financial Controller, the Head of Finance is primarily responsible for leading and managing the finance department and its submissions for ANZ Lao.
• Analysis and reporting of ANZ performance against budgets.
• Preparation of capital expenditure proposals, co-ordination of capital expenditure budgets, and reporting for all aspects of financial reporting.
• Provision of accurate, timely and relevant financial information to the ANZ Executive Committee.
• Review and update of forecasts, taking into account changes in business drivers.
• Preparation of ANZ’s annual report.
• Ensure local country accounts are accurate and meet regulatory and legal requirements (both local and Group).
• Analyse in-country operations and business drivers and identify issues and emerging trends.
• Co-ordinating dealings with internal and external auditors. Manage the relationship with Regulator and Tax authority
• Ensure ANZ complies with the law on taxation throughout the reporting period.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
• Tertiary qualification in accounting.
• Sound knowledge of management accounting and financial reporting techniques.
• Good computer/systems literacy, including strong Excel skills and knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or Hyperion.
• Superior ability to quickly diagnose, develop alternatives and solve problems using a flexible approach.
• Demonstrated experience in selecting, managing and developing a team, and the ability to lead by example.
• Self motivated, self starter, demonstrated initiative and a strong desire to improve processes.
How to ApplyIf you have proven ability in all of the criteria for this role, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 191 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513 Applications close Monday 9 March 2015 Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1078 total views, 1 today