Full-Time HEAD OF FINANCE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff study support, staff banking and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Head of Finance
This position has prime responsibility for leading and managing the finance and accounting department, delivering accurate financial and management reporting in line with ANZ and Lao accounting standards as well as preparation and submission of Bank of Lao regulatory reports
• Lead the Finance team and continuously drive for efficiency within Finance function.
• Support Stakeholders and provide strategic advice to country and regional senior management. Understand the financial reporting needs and update management on a timely basis.
• Driving business performance in the country to meet financial targets set by providing effective management reporting, direction, advice and supporting performance analysis
• Establish financial performance MIS that drive a strong performance culture across the country
• Work closely with other countries and regional stakeholders. Recommend and help in implementation of Group’s initiatives
• Ensure strong compliance disciplines are in place across the business unit and embed rigorous financial strategies into all areas of the business.
• Ensure country’s financials are accurate and meet regulatory and legal requirements. Manage requirements on statutory and regulatory fronts.
• Ensure the Group’s reported figures comply with Group accounting standards (IFRS) and instructions
• Maintain good relationships with the regulator, tax authority, auditors and central bank.
• Handle issues promptly.
• 10 Years+ related financial banking experience
• Self motivated, proactive and good communication skills. Good written and spoken English
• Experience in handling financial and management reporting
• Team leader and ability to handle whole finance functions
• CPA/ Degree in Accounting/Finance
• Good communication skill, fluent in English/Mandarin and good reporting writing skill
• Task orientated and good team player
How to Apply
If you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 134 or 199; Fax: 021-213 513
Applications close Friday, 15 Nov 2013
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return
ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
1066 total views, 1 today