Full-Time HEAD OF ACCOUNTING
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
RMA Lao Co., ltd is the authorized dealer in the Lao PDR of various range of vehicles and heavy equipment, such as Ford, Land Rover, JCB, Shantui, John Deere, Foton, and Kohler/SDMO. We also represent the car rental company Europcar and the food franchises The Pizza Company and Swensen’s.
Due to our rapid expansion and successful growth we are continuously seeking qualified and experienced staff.
HEAD OF ACCOUNTING
• To run and develop an appropriate accounting department
• Responsible for all regulatory Lao reporting
• Ensure that adequate internal controls are implemented
• Responsible for group reporting
• Personnel development and responsibility
• Responsible for providing overall direction and managing day-to-day accounting activities of the organization
• Control and ensure that all accounting transactions systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, standards and corporate guidelines.
• Activities include; financial analysis and reporting, taxation, insurance; credit control, accounts payable, receivable, costing and inventory.
• Lead and develop a team of accounting professionals to ensure that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
• To work with Group Consolidation & Methods Managerfor developing and implementing strong financial internal control processes across the various functional areas of the company.
• Liaising and coordinating with auditors.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in accounting. CPA is preferable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 8 years in managing and leading accounting and finance organization with medium to large international company.
• International accounting standards (IFRS) and Internal control over financial reporting (ICFR)
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Proactive, independent and service minded
• Strong leadership and good team player
• Fluent in English
• High computer literacy (in particular MS Excel)
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send a CV and a brief cover letter to: HR Department RMA LAOS CO., LTD P.O. Box 6030 BeungkhayongTay, Unit 18 Thadeua Rd, Sisattanak District, Vientiane, Lao PDR Tel: (+856 21) 315 376-8 Fax: (+856 21) 315 379 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+856 21) 315 376-8 NOTE: • Application deadline is August 31, 2012. • Open for Lao or Thai Nationals (ONLY) • Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
1326 total views, 1 today