Full-Time HEAD CHEF
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Property Nam Kat Yola Pa Resort
Position Head Chef
• To promote a hospitable and professional image to the guests and give full cooperation to any customer requiring assistance, with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
• To give full cooperation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt caring and helpful manner and to be flexible in assisting around the Resort in response to business and guest needs.
• To maintain regular and effective communication within your team and at all levels by attending regular briefing sessions, issuing written communications and attending management meetings when required.
• To attend quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional way to meet the needs of the business.
• To create an environment which promotes employee morale and encourages the team to have a pride in their area of work and a high level of commitment.
• To develop and propose new products and offerings ensuring that sales/profit margins are within the set guidelines.
• To positively promote sales awareness within the Resort/department and maximize sales opportunities.
• To control all operating costs in the department within the standards set.
• To identify and report maintenance requirements, hazards in the workplace and to follow up to ensure zero defects.
• To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Fire, Health and Safety, Hygiene, Licensing and Employment and to ensure that all members of the team are also trained in and aware of their responsibilities within these requirements.
• To deliver hospitality and service consistently within the standards set.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION • Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical schoolor equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid Driver’s License required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
How to ApplyEmail to : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com . Or submit hard copy to the address below: Building # 466/33, DongDoke Road, XangKhou Village, Xaythany District, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Tel: +856-21-771359; Fax: 856-21-771087.
1146 total views, 1 today