Full-Time FUNCTIONAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST – NEW GRADUATES
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Functional Support Specialist – New Graduates
As a Functional Support Specialist you will have the opportunity to contribute to our on-going success by delivering quality and timely services during and post implementation of our products to our customers for all project deployments. This position provides first line support to our customers and provides the opportunity to learn new technologies and enterprise applications in delivering better service to our government customers. This is a great opportunity to apply what you have studied in school and showcase your talent.
- Analyze customer issues and requirements and facilitate solutions for 1 & 2 Level Cases
- Analyze business requirements and tailor software solution using FreeBalance software
- Learn and understand clients’ environment and assist with utilizing the product to the full potential
- Act as primary functional support contact for the client during deployment and post-implementation needs
- Collaboratively develop and deliver functional training to clients
- Provide functional input to proposals
- Develop new or modify existing custom solutions, including forms and reports
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to Government
- Create training materials and provide training to end users on the FreeBalance GRP Accountability Suite
- Travel as required
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Commerce/ Business Administration specializing in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and / or background with ERP systems is considered an asset
- Possess a strong sense of global citizenship and willingness to engage in global initiatives at FreeBalance
- The successful candidate MUST read, write and speak Lao and English
This is a full time position based in Vientiane, Laos.
How to Apply
1479 total views, 2 today