Full-Time FINANCE OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations networked together in 94 countries, as part of a global movement for change, to build a future free from the injustice of poverty.
Since 2009, the Oxfam confederation has accelerated its harmonisation process working towards ‘one voice and one programme’ in a single management structure.
Oxfam has a presence in Laos since the late 1980s, and works to deliver the country strategy that focuses on sustainable livelihoods, humanitarian assistance, governance and civil society, and gender and diversity.
Oxfam is currently looking for a: Finance Officer
- In collaboration with Programme staff and partners, ensuring that project finance management is effective and efficient.
- Manage the day to day and ongoing disbursement of funds
- Ensuring partners are informed and understand the financial requirement of Oxfam and donors
- Ensuring partners are enhanced in their ability to manage funds in an effective and efficient way while ensuring compliance with donor requirements
- Assist the FM in development of the finance strategy.
- Experience in auditing, accounting and finance or Qualifications in Finance Management or other related field is highly regarded
- Ability to prepare and administer budgets
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi disciplinary teams and stakeholders (internally/ externally) in management and control of finance policies and guidelines;
- High analytical/negotiating/communication/inter-personal kills
- Ability to work under highly stressful conditions
- Sound understanding and compliance of safety and security issues relating to development and humanitarian work;
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to speak and write English fluently;
- Good Accounting and Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel;
More information and application procedure:
For further information, please refer to the website: www.directoryofngos.org and go to Directory News/Job Openings.
How to ApplyAre you interested in this position? Send your application in writing, including a motivation letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 May 2016. We promote diversity and practice equity Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a personal interview
4254 total views, 1 today