Full-Time FINANCE OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
IUCN is seeking the qualified individuals to join our Lao PDR Country Office.
IUCN Lao PDR is part of the Southeast Asia Group, a unit of the Asia Regional Office in Bangkok, under the umbrella of the global IUCN and we’re now looking for 1. Finance Officer to join our team at IUCN Lao PDR country office.
- Higher Education or Post Graduate qualifications in an Accounting or Finance discipline.
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant professional experience in project finance and accounting. especially on projects funded by EU
- Proven ability to conceptualize, plan, budget and implement programme finance related issues
- Relevant experience in working with international organizations will be considered an asset.
- A high level of computer literacy is essential
- Ability to work under pressure at times, while maintaining high quality results is an essential requirement.
- Be honest, highly organized, responsible, self motivated and able to take initiative under minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team in diverse professional backgrounds.
- Fluency in written and spoken Lao and English is essential.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14 March 2014
How to Apply
Salary commensurate with experience
For more information, please visit
Applicants are requested to apply online through the HR Management System,
by opening the vacancy announcement and pressing the "Apply" button.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
1452 total views, 1 today