Full-Time FINANCE MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations networked together in 94 countries, as part of a global movement for change, to build a future free from the injustice of poverty.
Since 2009, the Oxfam confederation has accelerated its harmonisation process working towards ‘one voice and one programme’ in a single management structure.
Oxfam has a presence in Laos since the late 1980s, and works to deliver the country strategy that focuses on sustainable livelihoods, humanitarian assistance, governance and civil society, and gender and diversity.
Oxfam is currently looking for a: Finance Manager
To ensure the finance function within Oxfam in Laos efficiently and effectively supports the country program in both short and longer term by:
- Take a leading role in identifying and implementing financial strategy which is ensuring the successful of the Oxfam country strategy (OCS) and the sustainability of the office
- Advise the Country Director and Senior Management Team on all budgetary, financial matters and donor requirement compliance.
- Oversee the programme financial management and ensure that policies and guidelines are followed.
- Oversee the financial activities of the different functions within the office and Oxfam Partners to ensure they meet quality requirements. appropriate
- Experience in auditing, accounting and finance Management or post graduate qualification in the related field of study or at least 5 years of experience in the management position
- Ability to manage/administer a finance unit, ability to rationalize work, delegate tasks, apply advanced system to simplify work and making suggestion for systems improvements, propose solution to make best use of staff and financial resources
- Ability to prepare and administer budgets
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi disciplinary teams and stakeholders (internally/externally) in management and control of finance policies and guidelines;
- High analytical/negotiating/communication/inter-personal kills
- Ability to work under highly stressful conditions
- Sound understanding and compliance of safety and security issues relating to development and humanitarian work;
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Good Accounting and Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel;
- Qualifications in Finance Management or other related field is highly regarded.
More information and application procedure:
For further information, please refer to the website: www.directoryofngos.org and go to Directory News/Job Openings.
How to ApplyAre you interested in this position? Send your application in writing, including a motivation letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 08 May 2016. We promote diversity and practice equity Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a personal interview
1323 total views, 5 today