Full-Time FINANCE MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Diethelm Travel (Laos) Ltd
Diethelm Travel (Laos) Ltd has operated as a leading tour operator in Laos since 1991.
Our extensive network has fully licensed and insured offices in Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Singapore, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Maldives.
Vacancy Announcement for
(Local or foreign)
The Finance Manager is in charge of the Finance Department of the Head Office of Diethelm Travel in Vientiane and reports directly to the Managing Director. This position has a high level of responsibility and the selected individual will be intimately involved in the performance and management of Diethelm Travel’s finance and accounting processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Control day-to-day operations of the Accounting and Finance department.
• Supervise duties of subordinates in the accounting, finance and cashier sections.
• Prepare periodic reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, prepayments, accounts receivable, deposits, refunds, ticket stock, guide advance, cash balances, credit control, etc.
• Liaise with other departments.
• Prepare annual budget and forecasts.
• Prepare monthly reports and present to the Managing Director on a timely basis.
• Liaise with the external and internal auditors and implement desired control improvements.
• Liaise with the Tax Department for tax audits and other compliance issues.
• Prepare tax payments and ensure timely payment.
• Ad hoc reporting.
• Liaise with the central finance team in Bangkok regarding accounting, finance, tax, banking, credit control, etc.
• Any other duties as requested.
Education and Experience:
• 5 or more years’ experience in a similar position or other accounting position using a computerized accounting system
• College diploma in accounting or finance
• Fluent in Lao and English
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) programs
• experience in implementing accounting application would be preferable
Written and oral communication in English (Lao language skills would be beneficial), Business acumen, Organizing and prioritizing, Attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality, Judgment, Information management, Problem-solving, Time management
How to ApplyIf you have these qualifications, please submit your C.V. and an application letter stating your salary expectation, interest and why you believe you are a good candidate for the position as soon as possible to: Mr. Michael Roehrig Managing Director Diethelm Travel (Laos) Ltd PO BOX 2657, Thadeua Rd., Ban Phaxay, Unit 10th, Sisattanak District, VIENTIANE, LAOS TEL: +856 21 316393, FAX: +856 21 316390 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
1721 total views, 2 today