Full-Time FINANCE MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Wildlife Conservation Society Lao PDR
This is a senior position within the WCS Lao PDR Finance Section. The primary objective of the position is to establish and oversee efficient systems for financial and personnel management for the WCS Country Program Office and Field Projects. The Finance Manager will maintain appropriate communication with WCS Project leaders, key donors and funding agencies and local governmental institutions. The Finance Manager will coordinate and consult regularly with the WCS-NY Program Manager and the International Service Center (WCS-New York) to manage timely and accurate submission to WCS of reports.
Summary of key responsibilities
• Overall supervision of the Finance department and staff
• Budgeting, projections and cash flow management
• Monitoring of expenditures and revenue
• Oversee grant budgets, service agreements, and invoicing
• Oversee administration of staff contracts
• Oversee preparation of payroll
• Financial reporting within WCS and to donors
• Ensure financial efficiency in all aspects of operations
• Strengthen and document administrative and financial policies and procedures
• Ensure that highest standards of financial integrity are followed
• The position reports to the WCS Lao PDR Program Director
• Proven experience in project accounting and training; 2-5 years experience in project accounting preferred
• Higher degree in accounting or financial management preferred.
• Ability to work with NGO and government partners
• Good spoken and written English fluency.
• Computer literacy with MS Word, Excel, email
• Willing to learn the WCS accounting package.
• Cooperative attitude; friendly disposition; reliable and honest; capable of working independently without constant supervision
How to Apply
Application: Email English language cover letter and CV with contact details for two references to Ms. Soudalath Phasavath at email@example.com. Deadline for application is 12 June 2013. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
This position is open to Lao nationals only.
1085 total views, 1 today