Full-Time Finance and Admin Officer (Re-advertise)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Vacancy announcement – Finance and admin Officer
Disability Mainstreaming Advisory Service “DMAS CENTER” has been established in August 2019, aims to support people with disabilities to access quality services and achieve maximum functional ability enabling them to live independently, with dignity, and to fully participate in their community, Vientiane and other province in Laos. Access to holistic physical rehabilitation services allows people to return to work and support their family. This aligns with the sustainable development goals to empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of people with disabilities and enabling them to access to the job market (SDGs 8, 10 and 11).
We are looking for an experienced Lao person to fill the position of Finance and Admin Officer, based in Vientiane with some travels to other province in Laos.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Review and process reimbursements
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Prepare and update weekly, monthly expenses report to Office manager
- Undertakes standard financial activities and procedures including: filing, data entry and report preparation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor purchasing process to ensure it adheres to procurement procedures
- Organize and facilitate the meeting for DMAS Center
- Welcomes visitors, in charge of office telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains following procedures; monitoring logbook
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in the monitoring and managing of the Assets
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant qualifications or skills in finance or business administration or substantial experience.
- Able to work with MS Office and QuickBooks is preferable
- Gender and diversity awareness.
- Knowledge and experience in development, social work and/or the disability sector is an advantage
- Coordination and administrative skills.
- Good communication skills.
All position above the qualified people with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Expected starting date: as soon as possible
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a cover letter and CV to DMAS CENTER at the address below. Deadline: 31st March 2020. DMAS CENTER 286/18, Khouvieng Road, Buengkhayong village, Vientiane, Lao PDR Tel: +856 21 262 898, Mobile: +856 20 2829 9188 E-mail: email@example.com All application documents will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
2675 total views, 3 today