Full-Time FACTORY CONTROLLER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Factory Controller position
Our company designs and manufactures consumer goods in Vientiane, LAO PDR, serving American retail stores through our partner, a US based Corporation. We are currently seekingvqualified applicants for our Factory Controller position.
Reporting to the CEO, the factory controller oversees four key functions: finance, inventory management, order management and Human Resources.
Working with these respective teams, you define and implement the necessary business controls and send reports on a weekly/monthly basis to the CEO and the factory management team. The position is based in Vientiane, LAO PDR and the factory has about 200 employees.
- Financial management: Supervising 2 accountants, you ensure that accounting processes are sound and that financial and tax reporting is accurate and delivered according to schedule. You review and approve daily expenses as well as manage and forecast cash flow. You lead the budgeting and planning process
- Inventory controls and reporting: Working with the materials department, you define and implement the necessary controls to limit material losses, including but not limited to monthly physical inventory count. You analyze and reconcile all materials flows in order to validate that the inventory/imports/exports reports are accurate.
- Order management: You supervise the order management processes and ensure order accuracy and on-time delivery. You plan and assess materials availability to limit the risk of material shortage and, thus, downtime. You proactively escalate issues to clients overseas.
- Human Resources management: You are in charge of hiring new employees and terminating employment contracts when necessary. You maintain and improve the company policies in order to retain the best employees
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 8-10 years of experience in finance and/or operations functions with management experience preferred
- Master or Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Strong business acumen, experience in manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Excel advanced user, solid knowledge of at least one accounting software
(Quickbooks preferred), database tools proficient
- English fluency both written and oral. If foreigner, the factory controller will be expected to learn to speak Lao.
SALARY: $1500-$2500 monthly pre-tax depending on candidate experience.
How to ApplyInterested applicants are invited to send their CV and indicate the reference FC1214: Email: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
2194 total views, 2 today