Full-Time EXTERNAL CONSULTANTS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
3 EXTERNAL CONSULTANTS
COPE works in partnership with the Ministry of Health (Centre for Medical Rehabilitation, CMR) to provide people with disabilities with high quality rehabilitation services through the Lao PDR. COPE is currently looking for 3 external consultants to support our work during the coming months.
1. BENEFICIARY SURVEY (1 consultancy)
Analyse existing data and collect new data related to patient satisfaction. Based on survey results and a workshop with stakeholders, develop a plan of action.
2. DATABASE REVIEW (1 consultancy)
Review COPE/CMR’s current data collection efforts and make recommendations to ensure future data collection and analysis will meet organizational needs
3. COST RECOVERY STUDY (1 consultancy)
Identify realistic and appropriate cost recovery opportunities and develop a plan for how to establish and consistently implement cost recovery mechanisms over the long term.
Profile of consultants:
• Experience in working with government and non-governmental organisations preferably on disability and development
• Knowledge of concepts and approaches to rehabilitation
• Demonstrated ability in data collection/analysis (for no. 1), database reviews (no. 2), or cost recovery analysis and development (no. 3)
• Excellent documentation and reporting skills
• Fluency in English
• Experience working in Lao PDR and/or southeast Asia
Qualified people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply send a short proposal in English including methodology, timeframe and budget, in addition to CV and examples of relevant work conducted, to Ms Lena Eskeland at the address below. Please specify which position(s) you are applying for. Deadline: 20 November 2013.
COPE/ c/o Centre for Medical Rehabilitation, Khou Vieng Road, Vientiane, Lao PDR
Tel/fax +856 21 218 427, E-mail: email@example.com
2006 total views, 2 today