Full-Time EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Early Childhood Development Manager
Handicap International (HI) is seeking an Early Childhood Development Manager for the MCH project in Vientiane.
The objective of the project is to Support to the National Children’s Hospital for the implementation of earl detection and early intervention for children with disabilities (ages 0-9).
• Establish and develop working relationships with the National Children’s Hospital;
• Provide advice and support to project partners when requested (i.e. troubleshoot problems);
• Regularly update HI PME tools to monitor project implementation;
• Organize monthly team meetings to review project progress and revise project monthly planning;
• Mobilize and coordinate resources (including consultants and/or external training service providers) in the implementation of project activities;
• Ensure that the project’s database and filing system are regularly updated and the relevant statistical data concerning project activities and beneficiaries are collected and adequately stored.
• Support the Rehabilitation Coordinator to organize and facilitate project evaluation processes.
• Prepare draft narrative reports to National project partners and stakeholders, in Lao and/or English language;
• Participate in regular coordination meetings with other HI managers and present project progress, challenges, successes;
• Provide inputs to communication officer on key events within the project/sector.
• Ensure relevant project staffs have a clear understanding of the responsibilities within their job descriptions;
• Provide ongoing coaching and support for project staffs.
• Support the Rehabilitation Coordinator in the development of annual and quarterly procurement plans;
• Prepare the monthly Request of Money and ensure it reflects the most up to date need of money for planned project activities; submit it to the Rehabilitation Coordinator by the 13th of each month;
• Work in harmony with HI team members to achieve project outcomes;
• Communicate and facilitate the visit of representative from head quarter and donors;
• Lao National
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with at least 3 years working experience in project management with an INGO or other development organization OR, Master’s Degree in a relevant subject (i.e. Social Work, Public Health, Early Childhood Development, MCH, Nursing, etc.)
• Leadership, ability to work proactively and take initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills (English and Lao).
• Planning and work plan formulation skills.
• Good knowledge of Windows MS Office.
• Experience working with an INGO, and people with disabilities
• Experience in case management approaches
• Experience working in hospital context
• Education or experience related Physical Rehabilitation.
• Experience with databases.
For the TOR you can find at http://directoryofngos.org/
How to ApplyHandicap International offers Net Monthly salary: LAK 5.000.000 to LAK 5.500.000 + Medical fund+13th month+ other benefits. Applicants should email a letter of interest and CV + contact details of 3 references to the address below by 28 November 2014. State clearly in the Email subject the position being applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Email: email@example.com Handicap International P.O. Box 2496, 51/1 Hongkae Road, Ban Sisangvone, Saysettha District, Vientiane, Lao PDR Telephone: (021) 412110, 451298, Facsimile: (021) 416242
1241 total views, 1 today