NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is now looking for a qualified Lao national to fill the position of Driver for JICA Laos Office
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
1. Car driving
2. Car maintenance
3. Supporting other related duties as required in the office
REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES)
1. Graduate from secondary school or vocational school (Training driving school)
2. Car driving license
3. Minimum three years of prior experience in a professional driving
4. Basic communication skills in English (Can understand in English)
5. Good social manner and ability to work as a team
CONTRACT DURATION AND REMUNERATION
1. Initial period of approximately 9 months starting from the end of December 2012 with possible extension, given satisfactory demands.
2. A probationary period lasting two months from the day of recruitment
3. The remuneration for this position will be determined in accordance with JICA rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Application forms are now available at:
JICA Laos Office,
3rd Floor, Sihom Commerce Center, Building No.006, Souphanuvong Ave. Ban Sihom, Vientiane, Lao PDR
Tel: 241100/Fax: 241101. Persons in charge: Mr. Asa, Administrative Officer
* Only Lao nationals are eligible to apply.
* Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
* JICA will not be able to respond to inquiries about application status and will only contact short-listed candidates for interview.
* Submitted application forms will not be returned.
05 December 2012
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
1466 total views, 2 today