Full-Time DISTRICT TEAM LEADER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
District Team Leader
CARE is an international humanitarian organisation fighting global poverty, with a vision to which focuses on empowering women and girls to fight poverty and bring lasting change to their communities. We work in over 80 countries around the world. We work with partners to achieve lasting results for marginalized communities.
We are looking for a District Team Leader to join our team based in Mai/Samphanh District, Phongsaly Province.
The District Team Leader is based in Samphanh and/or Mai District Phongsaly Province (work location), conducting activities in the district level. The District Team Leader is responsible for management of the Climate Change Adaptation activities in accordance with project design, and coordinates with relevant government line offices such as District Office of Natural Resource and Environment (DONRE), District Agriculture and Forestry Office (DAFO), and District Lao Women Union (DLWU).
Your major responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Provision of technical input for activity design, implementation, and monitoring and support team in field assessments
- Ensure compliance to internationally recognized and acceptable standards.
- Participate in the monitoring and reporting of utilized budget lines and achievements.
- Ensure budget expenditure at district level is in line with approved budgets and CARE and donor financial policy and procedure.
- Timely preparation of project report, expenditure and work plans.
- Join implementation of all monitoring and evaluation activities
- Give input on how to improve the project based on lessons learned, best practices, technical advances
- Identify training needs for staff and counterparts
- Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of Climate Change Adaptation Project (CCA) activities according to the activity plan and the budget.
- University graduate, in a related field preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in project and supervising staff.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, planning, team building and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in facilitation / conducting participatory training/ Participatory Planning
- Strong presentation skills and good analytical and communication skills
- Oral and written English communication skills are preferable.
- Competence in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Physical Requirements/Work Environment
How to ApplyApplication Submission Qualified candidates should submit a CV and a letter of application that address the Qualifications and Experience required to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline: 15 May, 2016 CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. CARE is committed to protecting the rights of children. CARE reserves the right to conduct screening procedures to ensure a child safe environment. The detailed Job Description can be provided upon request. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. CVs and other documents submitted to CARE will not be return)
4306 total views, 1 today