Full-Time DISTRICT OFFICE AND ACTIVITY COORDINATOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Welthungerhilfe / German Agro Action (WHH/GAA), a German-based non-profit, nonpartisan and non-denominational aid organization, working in more than 50 countries worldwide. , the project SCOPE- Strengthening the Capacity of Organizations for Poverty Eradication” is looking for a qualified person for the project office in Nong District, Savannakhet Province.
The WHH/GAA office for SCOPE invites applications from Lao Nationals for the following position (interested parties who applied earlier do not need to re-apply):
Title: District Office And Activity Coordinator
Duty Station: Nong District and Sepon District, Savannakhet Province
Duration: till end 2015
The project is implementing activities in 2 Districts: Sepon (5 villages) and Nong (15 villages).
The overall tasks (responsibilities) will be:
– overall management of the field offices and field-staff (allocation, monitoring);
– planning, coordination and monitoring of activities;
– In coordination with the partners and Government Institutions, establish and document work-plans (3-months, monthly plans);
– Summarizing monitoring data/information and preparation of reports (monthly, 3-month, 6-month and annual reports);
– Certification of budget requests and verification of expenditures for field activities;
– Liaise with District authorities and representation of the project.
The successful candidate must be able to start work March 16, 2015.
How to ApplyApplications should include: Application letter, CV, references and expected salary (only candidates who submit complete information will be considered), and be addressed to: Welthungerhilfe/German Agro Action (WHH/GAA) GAA SCOPE Application: Planning and Monitoring Coordinator And sent by mail to: Manfred Bach, Project Manager (Manfred.Bach@welthungerhilfe.de), and Anith Oudomvilay, Program Coordinator Regional Office (Anith.Oudomvilay@welthungerhilfe.de ) Deadline for Applications is March 6, 2015 Women are encouraged to apply. Previous applicants do not need to re-apply. Only selected candidates will be called for interviews.
1487 total views, 2 today