Full-Time DEPUTY MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lanexang Securities Public Company (LXS) is a joint stock company between the Lao Development Bank and Sacombank Securities Joint Stock Company, Vietnam.
It was the first Stock company operating in Laos, officially established in 2010. Our business model is currently structured into three core areas: Brokerage, Corporate Finance Advisory, Private Equity and Research.
We are currently seeking qualified Lao national candidates to fill the following position:
• Corporate Financial Advisory (CF) Department (ພະແນກທີ່ປືກສາດ້ານການເງິນ):
Deputy Manager: 1 position
• Knowledge & Qualification for CF Officers
– Bachelor degree in economics, commerce, finance, commercial laws or related fields.
– Understanding of Accountancy, Economics and Finance.
– Ms. Office: Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Practice certificates and designations (CFA, CMIP) are preferable.
– Good communication & presentation both in Lao and English.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good time management.
– Team work and interpersonal skills.
Working back ground:
– Deputy CF Manager: more than 5 years in finance/accounting/banking field.
– Senior CF Officer: more than 2 years in finance/accounting/banking field.
The role of the CF officer is to assist the CF department the following activities:
– Corporate restructuring, equitizing, issuing and listing services.
– Acquisition, private equity or divestiture services including independent valuation, due diligence and assessment.
– Investor relation consultancy to public companies.
Deadline: Application will be closed on 22 November 2013
How to Apply
Please submit your CVs and relevant documents to following address:
5th Floor, Lao Securities Exchange Building, Ban Phonthanneua, Vientiane Capital,
P.O.BOX:6888, Tel: 265468, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
1604 total views, 1 today