Full-Time CUSTOMER DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS MANAGER
ANZ Bank (Lao) Ltd.
Looking for a job opportunity with an international bank?
ANZ is growing in Lao PDR. Join us on our journey!
As a growing organization, ANZ Bank (Lao) Limited is looking for customer-orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s leading financial services businesses.
Working for ANZ, you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and other benefits including health cover, staff Studies support, staff banking and so on
• On the job training will be provided at our Head Office in Vientiane and regional training opportunities may be available if required
• Salary increases based on performance, including annual bonuses
Fluency in English and Lao is essential for the following roles
Even if you have never worked for a bank before, if you have the right attitude and desire to be successful you should consider applying.
Customer Deposit Accounts Manager
The position is to manage the liability portfolio of the bank and to mobilize customer deposit accounts- Retail, Corporate and Institutional clients.
• Introduction of new clients
• Manage customer relationships for the liability portfolio (Current, Savings & TDs)
• Achieve deposit targets
• Ensure superior service to the customers
• Actively seek referrals from existing customers and other sources
• Cross sell other banking products
• Develop a Deposit strategy to drive the bank’s growth agenda and franchise plan
• Networking with local community including NGO’s, MNC’s, SME’s and regional clients
• Strong & Focused sales culture and attitude
• Sound understanding of sales and marketing principles.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills both Lao and English. Other language proficiency would be an advantage.
• At least 3- 5 year’s experience in sales/marketing in a large organization, banking is preferred.
• Customer friendly with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve agreed business targets
• Excellent planning, problem solving and organization skills.
• Self- driven, motivated, and committed
• Bachelor Degree holder at a minimum
• Computer literacy
How to Apply
If you have proven ability in all of the criteria for these roles, please email your resume, clearly outlining your work experience to email@example.com, or contact us at ANZ Building, 33 Lane Xang Ave, Vientiane, Lao PDR. Tel: 021-222 700 ext: 134; Fax: 021-213 513.
Applications close Wed 10 Oct, 2012
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
All submitted applications are kept confidentially and will not return
ANZ Valuing everyone between A aNd Z
4097 total views, 1 today