Full-Time COUNTRY MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
JOB TITLE: Country Manager for the COMET Project in Laos
REPORTS TO: The Chief of Party, the COMET-Project
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. FHI 360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Country Manager in Vientiane, Laos.
The Country Manager (CM) will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of in-country activities, including liaising with public, private, and university partners, ensuring the dissemination of curricular materials to education institutions, and managing data collection activities. The CM will represent the project to national-level partners and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with the private sector and facilitating public-private partnerships to advance workforce development objectives. The ideal candidate will demonstrate deep understanding of workplace learning models, human resource development, talent management, job placement services, and substantial experience in leveraging ICT to improve access to education services.
Job description of the CM can be obtained through contacting Ms. Viengsavanh as per below.
1. Master’s degree or equivalent in public policy, economics, education, social sciences, administration, or international relations or other relevant field
2. Minimum three years of experience working with the private sector, universities and/ or vocational centers to develop shared responses to improve the number and quality of skilled workers in areas critical for economic growth;
3. Demonstrated track record in developing strong relationships with private sector, industry associations, universities, and higher education government counterparts;
4. Minimum three years of experience managing development projects
5. Familiarity with ICT to improve access to education services;
6. Proven experience in facilitating public-private partnerships in a development context;
7. Demonstrated technical knowledge in the challenges facing education and training delivery in two or more of the STEM+AT fields highly desirable; and
8. Ability to manage dynamic teams and programming.
9. Excellent written and spoken English.
Closing Date: March 21, 2014
How to Apply
Interested applicant can send in CV or other related document through:
Ms. Viengsavanh (Air) Sivongxay, Sihom Commerce Center Building, 1st Floor, Souphanouvong Road |Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Tel: 856 21 241113, 241131; Fax: 856 21 241140 | Vsivongxay@fhi360.org
1702 total views, 1 today