Full-Time COUNTRY MANAGER / SERVICE TECNICIANS x 3
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Country Manager to head and be located at our regional sales offices, each respectively in Myanmar (Yangon) and Laos :
Myanmar (Yangon) Office – 4 persons ( 8 – 10 persons by the end of 2013 )
Laos – A whole new setup is required
If will be good if the candidates have the following experience :
– Familiar with the local market requirements and business practices
– 5 – 7 years in the IT industry / distribution business
– Team management / development
– Some technical background on Notebooks / Desktops / Servers / Networking / Storage / Infrastructure / Solutioning
– Business development
– Manage the country’s Profit & Loss
– With a vision. Positive mindset.
– Ability to lead / train the team from all aspects
– Operationally strong to supervise, support and uphold corporate policies
– Vendor / Customer relationship / management –prompt response & execution / customer service
– Active involvement in local sales & marketing activities
– Management reporting
– Creative in problem solving and resourceful.
2.We would also require :
4 – 6 Service Technicians in Myanmar ( urgent ).
4 – 6 Service Technicians in Laos ( from Aug 2013 onwards ).
We are looking at candidates with the following experience :
– 2 -3 years of hands-on hardware technical background on Notebooks / Desktops / Servers / Networking / Storage / Infrastructure / Solutioning / Point-of-Sale.
– Manage maintenance contracts for corporate clients in various sectors – banks, government agencies, commercial, retail, etc.
– Familiar with the vendor’s software and hardware used by the customers.
– Maintain, organize, and repair hardware and software networks as needed.
– Basic installation and setups.
– Perform manual and automated tests of applications.
– Perform troubleshooting and analyze software behaviour.
– Ability to work remotely with vendors’ service support team and fix on-site issues for the customers.
– Reporting of test results.
– On-site servicing and remote support for customers.
– Servicing Call Centre experience
– Maintaining an accurate log of necessary maintenance and repairs
– Offering suggestions about potential technology resources purchase
– Installing work stations and software. Linking and setting up hardware equipment
– Keeping track of computer security
– Setting up and organizing IP addresses
– Determining and preparing hardware equipment that needs to be replaced and ensuring that all equipment that is disposed of was properly checked and stripped of critical company information
– Deliver solutions with professionalism and high quality working standards / practices.
– Contribute to the quality and configuration management of internal process
– Possess good analytical capability, and ability and willingness to learn
– Possess good English communication skills
– Preferably engineers with existing professional certifications approved by HP, Dell, Apple, and others ( applicable to Notebooks / Desktops / Servers / Networking / Storage / Infrastructure / Solutioning / POS )
– Nepali engineers are welcomed ( head office is situated in Nepal )
– Occasional travelling may be required to support other regional service teams.
How to Apply
Please email your CV / resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
1030 total views, 1 today