Full-Time CORPORATE FINANCIAL ADVISORY OFFICERS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lanexang Securities Public Company is currently seeking qualified Lao national candidates to fill the following position:
• Corporate Financial Advisory Officers (CF) in Vientiane Capital
1. Junior Officer: 1 position
2. Senior Officer: 1 position
The role of the CF officer is to assist the CF department the following activities:
1) Corporate restructuring, equitizing, issuing and listing services.
2) Acquisition, private equity or divestiture services including independent valuation, due diligence and assessment.
3) Investor relation consultancy to public companies.
We are looking for people with the ability to develop effective relationships with clients (corporates), service providers (legal counselors) and government authorities (Lao Securities
Exchange, Securities and Exchange Commission); people with strong work ethic, eyes on details and able to work under pressure to get the job done well by deadline; people who is insightful by nature and has critical thinking; people who is initiative and be very good team player.
We focus on personal attributes and the skill set of our candidates so we do not require our candidates to have experience with the stock market. However, we expect to recruit people with discipline and the ability to learn quickly.
– Honest, trustworthy and hardworking.
– Willingness to be taught and to learn.
– Strong interested in stock market, fraud investigations, asset valuations and legal issues.
– Cultural awareness and sensitivity.
– Good communications both in Lao and English.
– Strong presentation and written skills both in Lao and English.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good time management.
– Team work and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge & qualification
– Bachelor graduate degree in economics, commerce, finance, commercial laws or related fields.
– Understanding of Accountancy, Economics and Finance.
– Ms. Office: Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Practice certificates and designations (CFA, CMIP) are preferable.
Deadline: Application will be closed on 24TH June 2013.
How to Apply
2236 total views, 1 today