Full-Time COMPLIANCE & RISK MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group´s core businesses are streamlined into three main business pillars, namely Group Retail and Commercial Banking, Group International Business and Group Corporate and Investment Banking. The Group´s regional presence now spans nine countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Lao PDR.We are looking for qualified candidates to fill our vacancies below:
COMPLIANCE & RISK MANAGER
- Conduct compliance visits, effect surveillance programmes and ensure that the Company’s procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Review client complaints and follow-up on the client complaints register and ensure that all complaints are duly noted and addressed promptly.
- Report to the committee upon identifying an event of non-compliance / issues of breaches.
- Compile documents and information required in response to queries from the regulators.
- Conduct briefing and training to new staff on compliance matters, regulatory requirements and the Company’s internal policies and procedures and ensure adherence.
- Identify any event of non-compliance / issues of breaches and recommend remedial actions to be taken to rectify the matter in an efficient and practical manner.
- Develop, review, improve and update the Compliance Manual with the relevant compliance processes, procedures and policies.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments from time to time and ensure timely completion of the assignments.
- Display teamwork and work closely with other senior management personnel at all times.
- Compile and consolidate risk reports in an accurate and timely manner for reporting to internal management committees, board of directors and regulators.
- Analysis of risk exposures/ risk trends to generate proactive analytical reports.
- Liaise closely with Head Office to clarify, reconcile information/reports.
- Understand risk management /supervisory requirements from external and internal perspective
- Provide support to the various Head Office and local risk management projects.
- Review Risk Management policies, framework, operational
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Business Administration Business
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in credit analysis or commercial loans
- Sound knowledge in bank’s policies and products
- Possess strong command of spoken and written English
- Good overview knowledge of banking operations.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
How to ApplyInterested candidate must be Lao Citizens, please prepare and submit your applications to us with following documents by 26 September 2014:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Passport sized photography
- Copy of Passport and ID Card
- Copy of certificates and transcript record
- Latest three months salary bank statement or Pay slip
1179 total views, 1 today