Full-Time COMPLIANCE OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Advise, guide and support the Branch Management and the business units on all regulatory compliance matters and to help ensure their compliance. Monitor and control in order to comply with the Local laws & regulations and also in the line with our Bangkok Bank, Head Office’s rules.
• Prepare procedures to implement policies adopted, assist training of personnel in the compliance duties of their jobs, and other regulatory related functions as the Bank may prescribe.
• Facilitate the development of policies, operation procedures and programs to enable the Branch to carry out its business strategies in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Perform compliance checks on regulatory requirements.
• Burmese nationality, age between 21-35 years old
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Law/Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics or related fields
• 3-5 years’ Experience in Banking Industry, in the areas of business compliance or regulatory audit.
• Good understanding of CMB’s regulations
• Excellent communication skills in English for writing, reading and speaking
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
How to ApplyInterested person please send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1114 total views, 1 today