Full-Time COMMUNICAITON OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group, Ltd. We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborate innovative ideas. We offer a diverse workforce and attractive work/life initiatives.
We are currently seeking the following position for our growing team.
At for this Advertising on Nov 2013
Communication Officer – 1 positions at Vientiane (Head Office)
• University degree is required (We basically accept any majors/technical fields obtained, Public Relation, Communication, Administration and Economics are preferable).
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Lao is essential
• At least 2 years of working experience in related file especially experience in journalism, PR or corporate communications a major advantage.
• Excellent computer skills essential, including Word, Excel and use of on-line internet resources
• Skills in photography, design and/or video an advantage
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits package, which include Health Benefit and Accidental Insurance.
How to Apply
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Individuals interested should send required documents including a Cover Letter, CV, Copies of Diplomas and other relevant information directly to the Human Resources Department at:
Phonesack Group, Ltd. Attn: Human Resources Department, Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Fax: (856-21) 550498 Tel: 021550497 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include in the subject line: Position title
Closing date 20 December 2013
992 total views, 1 today