Full-Time CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Group Bureau Veritas
Position Announcement: Finance.
Organization: BIVAC Laos
Supervisor /reporting to: CEO of BIVAC Laos, and functionally to Financial Controller based in Shanghai
Title: Chief Accountant
Sector: Leader in testing, inspection, certification.
Branch: Government Services. Trade facilitation
He (She) manages the accounting duties of the office of Vientiane, Lao PDR. He (She) is responsible of coordinating with Lao stakeholders and supplying the relevant accounting information for Shanghai’s Shared Service Center to maintain remotely financial statements.
He (She) is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures & group compliance standards. He (she) works according to the procedures (Quality System) the Code of Ethics and the policies in force in the Company. He (She) supports production of all required reports and transactions.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
– Coordinating timely production of financial statements outsourced to Bureau Veritas Shanghai Shared Service Centre: strict and timely implementation of communication procedures, coding of invoices per BV Charter of Accounts, asset monitoring, accrual identification…
– Interfacing with local finance stakeholders (firms supporting preparation of tax reports, banks, finance auditors…) and Bivac Lao Controller.
– Under coordination of Lao Financial controller, will take an active part in the deployment of the Single Window concession project (bank interfaces).
– Preparing the annual financial statements in coordination with SSC Shanghai and tax experts
– Managing all legal issues concerning the local corporate and financial statutory matters
– Following up all matters related with social security and tax departments.
– Managing small administration team.
– Supporting CEO & Finance Controller for the production of all finance reportings.
– Ensuring through direct responsibility for deployment and audit, that Bureau Veritas & GSIT Division internal control standards are complied with (payment thresholds, procurement…)
Education / professional requirements:
– Master in Finance / accounting or Bachelor of Science/accounting + ongoing CPA graduation
– Minimum of 5 years of experience as chief accountant involving dealing with tax audits
– Must have good computer skills (MS Excel) and accounting applications. Ideally experience in IT system or other project-oriented management organization
– Lao Language and strong English spoken and written are required. Ideally speaks Mandarin as well.
How to ApplyInterested please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 2812 5944
1223 total views, 2 today