Full-Time CAPACITY BUILDING OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Capacity Building Officer
Handicap International (HI) has been active in Lao P.D.R. since 1996. The organization’s vision is of a Lao society where all adults and children live as equal individuals in a safe environment.
Handicap International (HI) is currently seeking a qualified and motivated person to work in the position of Capacity Building Officer
Position type: Full Time
Base location: Vientiane Capital
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Participate in annual project review/planning meetings with partners and staff to analyze project strengths, weaknesses and lessons learned and develop annual action plans;
- Support DPOs to develop the capacity development action plans for their staffs;
- With the Manager, support DPOs to develop their quarterly work plans and TOR for activities;
- With support of the Manager, coordinate with potential capacity development service providers to organize capacity needs assessment of partners;
- Support the Manager to coordinate with partners to organize workshops, meetings, seminars, study tours and forums based on the project framework.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative information related to beneficiary numbers and results of trainings and capacity development activities
- Facilitate the internal and external evaluation teams to organize project evaluation based on project framework.
- Conduct regular observation of partner activities and provide feedback to DPOs and the Capacity Building Manager
- Support relevant partners to complete specific reports on project activities implementation;
- Lao National
- Higher diploma in a relevant subject.
- Experience working with an INGO, NGO, CBO or GRO.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Windows MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Good organization and administration skills
- Good communication skills
Handicap International (HI) offers: approximate net salary from LAK 4.300.000 to LAK 4.500.000 (depending on qualifications) + benefits (13th month, insurances, etc.).
How to ApplyApplicants should email a letter of interest (no more than one page) and CV (no more than two pages, containing the contact details of 3 references) to the address below by 15 November 2015. State clearly in the Email subject the position being applied for. Attention: email@example.com (Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted) Handicap International PO Box: 2496, 51/1 Hongkae Road, Ban Sisangvone, Vientiane Tel: (021) 412 110; FAX: (021) 416 242; Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. All the candidates are informed that, all along the recruitment process: - Handicap International cannot ask the candidates for any money or incentive to select them; - Handicap International cannot accept any money or incentive from the candidates to select them.
1302 total views, 2 today