Full-Time BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cai Lan Oils and Fats Industries Company (CALOFIC) is a joint venture between Vietnam Vegetable Oils Industry Corporation – VOCARIMEX(Ministry of Industry and Trade) and Wilmar Group, Singapore.
Founded in 1996 with an initial investment of USD 22 million, now increasing to USD 75.8 million, Cai Lan Oils and Fats Industries Company (CALOFIC)is now one of the leading joint venture companies in Vietnam. CALOFIC set foundation and has been the backbone of manufacturing and processing vegetable oils in Vietnam. Currently, CALOFIC has two factories in Quang Ninh & Ho Chi Minh City, two branch offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with over 1,000 employees nationwide.
Since its establishment, Cai Lan Oils and Fats Industries Company (CALOFIC) has incessantly improved product quality, applied new technologies and developed integrated distribution system, thereby affirming its position in the market. CALOFIC has become a popular trademark in Vietnam with its well-known vegetable cooking oil brands including NEPTUNE 1:1:1 – TEN FOR HEALTH – TEN FOR QUALITY, SIMPLY – FOR A HEALTHY HEART, MEIZAN – DELICIOUS FOOD – GOOD HEALTH, KIDDY – NUTRITION FOR PREDOMINANT SMART , and CAI LAN – CAI LAN COMES IN KITCHEN, LUCK COMES IN HOME. Besides, CALOFIC also possesses various kinds of cooking oils packed in cans of different sizes; shortening packed in carton boxes; and also margarine for food and bakery. Company’s website : www.calofic.com.vn
Business Development Supervisor
– Study and analyze the Laos market in order to work out sales forecast and marketing activities plan
– Do the technical support for flour business in Laos
– Propose brand activities for Laos market to promote brand awareness
– Visit market as per planned schedule
– Male, age from 23 – 30
– Bachelor in Food Technology is preferable or chemistry
– Fresh graduated or 01 years’ experience related in food/ flour industry
– Good brand sense, strategic and implementation skills.
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Can communicate fluently in Laos, English and Vietnamese. Laos candidate is preferable.
– Can travel or relocate between Laos and Vietnam
How to ApplyProbation: 2 months - Working hour: From Monday to Friday - Annual leave: 12 days/year. Public holidays: 9 days/year - Working place: You will learn about Product’s knowledge at the first time in Vietnam, then back to work in Lao. - Contact: Ms. Phan Thi Anh Dao – HR Assistant - Email: email@example.com - Tel: 08 3833 3168 ext:267
836 total views, 1 today