Full-Time AREA SALES MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lao Tobacco Limited
Lao Tobacco Limited (LTL) is an international Joint Venture established in 2001 between the Government of Lao PDR and Imperial Tobacco Group (ITG), the 4th largest tobacco group in the world with 35,000 employees in 130 countries.
LTL has 629 employees and works with people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and perspectives. LTL offers a culture of opportunity, competitive rewards, and a good work environment with support for individuals and families. If this is the environment and career challenge you seek, please read on and join us.
Area Sales Manager 2 positions (based in North or South)
You MUST have previous experience of being a Sales Manager
Your role in business management;
• You will be expected to identify business opportunities, design action plans, and ensure the successful execution
• Experience in the Tobacco market is not required but in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company is preferred.
• You will be responsible for the overall effectiveness, and management, of approximately one quarter of the Field Sales department, to maximize and grow sales volumes, and to grow LTL market share within your specified area.
• You will also be expected to develop the local wholesalers and semi wholesalers on your area.
Your role in people management;
• You will report directly to the Head of Sales and will be responsible for a team of between 25 and 30 people.
• You must be able to demonstrate leadership skills and managing people.
• You will be responsible for the overall training and development of your employees.
• You will be required to live within your area.
• Attractive salary range based on the qualifications of the applicant and on LTL salary scale and social benefits
• Access to company leisure facilities, including football and badminton
• Regular attendance to training courses in the region for managerial position
• Regular exchange with teams of the other subsidiaries in the region for managerial position
• Opportunities to grow into a more senior position, based on performance
How to ApplyInterested applicants - send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability by 22 August 2014 for the attention of: Human Resource Department, Lao Tobacco Limited Km8 Thadeua Road, PO Box: 181, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR Tel: (+856 21) 352 780 Fax: (+856 21) 313 144, E-mail: email@example.com We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. Please note that any documents provided may not be returned.
1270 total views, 1 today