Full-Time AREA SALES MANAGER 2 Positions
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
(Lao National Only)
Lao Tobacco Limited (LTL) is an international Joint Venture established in 2001 between the Government of Lao PDR and Imperial Tobacco Group (ITG), the 4th largest tobacco group in the world with 36,000 employees in 160 countries.
LTL has 639 employees and works with people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and perspectives. LTL offers a culture of opportunity, competitive rewards, and a good work environment with support for individuals and families. If this is the environment and career challenge you seek, please read on and join us.
Could it be you? Please see current vacancies below-
Area Sales Manager 2 Positions Based in North and South area (Re-advertised)
– Identify opportunities and drive business growth within all channels on your specific area.
– Design yearly business plan that will deliver growth and improvement by setting milestone and reviews.
– Develop merchandising strategy to maximize the impact of LTL brand on trade and smokers.
– Determine appropriate channel strategies for the placement and promotion of LTL mid and high price products.
– Identify performance gaps with your team and deal with them promptly to achieve high standards of field work performance.
– Provide team with necessary training & coaching to drive team’s performance.
– Develop a professional, business, relationship, with your customers to understand their needs, and share our needs to drive our businesses forward.
– Ensure that all data collected by your team is accurate at all times.
– Manage and utilize advertising & promotion budget to achieve promotional objectives.
– Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field.
– Minimum 5 years sales and/or marketing experience in senior managerial position with Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company.
– Proven track record in sales & marketing FMCG products.
– Sales management and field force management experience is essential.
– Strong leadership is important to drive people to achieve agreed objectives.
– Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Possess passion for strong results.
– Knowledge and experience in Lao market will be an added advantage.
– Good spoken and written English.
– Full driving license as this role will require substantial driving, for which a pick up is provided free of charge.
- Attractive salary range based on the qualifications of the applicant and social benefits.
- Access to company leisure facilities, including football and badminton.
- Regular training and development courses in the region.
- Opportunities to grow into more senior positions based on performance.
How to ApplyInterested applicants - send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability by 19 June 2015 for the attention of: Human Resource Department, Lao Tobacco Limited Km8 Thadeua Road, PO Box: 181, Vientiane Capital, Lao Tel: (+856 21) 352 780, Fax: (+856 21) 313 144, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1818 total views, 2 today