Short Term ARCHITECT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TORs for architect for EOC establishment at Ministry of Health
Position Job title: ARCHITECT
Duration: October-December 2013 (or until project finished)
The World Health Organization is supporting room renovations/repairs for Emergency Operation Centre (EOC) at Ministry of Health (MOH). Therefore we are looking for an architect who will work closely with contractual company, MOH and WHO with scope of works as following:
1. Following up civil work until project end (until renovation and equipment instalment is done)
2. To facilitate coordination between MOH, WHO and contractual company on related issues of EOC.
3. To work with contractual company on following tasks
• Interior designs of Emergency Operation Centre with complete set of drawing both the room and meeting table.
• Schedule of civil works and manage / monitor project progress and schedule.
• Arranging and planning for site works.
• To provide management oversight for all phases of the construction project, such as coordinate construction company/ workers, material and equipment, ensure that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding according to schedule and within budget.
4. Follow up closely on installation of equipments
5. To be the responsible person to check for the total compliance of the project
• if the deliverable (goods and services) is complete and as per specs (Purchase Order vs Deliverable Result)
• if workmanship is acceptable to MOH and WHO
• if repair/ replacement on the supplies are needed
• if they have submitted the ‘ as built plans’ (hard or soft copy of CAD drawing)
• Ensure that documents are submitted prior to issuance of compliance certificate,
i. Supplier list, technical manuals/preventive maintenance booklet and warranties
6. Report progress to WHO office time to time and submit final report when project ends.
• Minimum 5 years work experience in architectural design
• Bachelor degree or above in the field of architectural design or related disciplines.
• Site experience required.
• Free-hand drawing ability required.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and other related software is a plus.
• Experience in calculation and estimation of project cost.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self-disciplined and strong sense of responsibility.
• Good team player.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested in this post, please send your CV and rate to the World Health Organization, Deadline for the application is 04 October, 2013, By 5 PM.
World Health Organization, 125 Saphanthong Road, Unit 5, Ban Saphanthongtai, Sisattanak District, P.O. Box 343. Vientiane Capital, Lao, PDR. Tel: (021 353 902-4), contact officer: Miss Phetdavanh Leuangvilay.
1614 total views, 2 today