Full-Time ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Kobe Green Power Co. Ltd.
Asean Mall Building C1-C2, Khamphaengmuong Rd (T4). Ban Phonthanneua, Saysetha District , Vientiane Capital, Lao, PDR
Tel: +856 21 265884, Fax: +856 21 454352
Job Description – Administrative Executive
– Responsible for overall day to day office administration to ensure smooth operation
– Maintenance and upkeep of office facilities and equipment
– Handles all HR functions, e.g. recruitment, payroll, employee benefits, liaison with various ministries, preparation of letters and documentation, etc.
– Handles all IT issues and purchase of IT equipment.
– Arrange meetings and appointment schedule
– Responsible for business travels, visas and accommodation arrangement
– Prepare various correspondence, reports and presentation materials.
– Maintain confidential company information
– Liaise with internal managers and external suppliers.
– Undertake special and ad-hoc project assignments.
You should be a team player who is able to work effectively and with the following qualities:
• Self motivated and dynamic with a proven ability to work in a face paced environment
• A pleasant individual with a mature disposition.
• Meticulous and organized
• Creative and with a keen analytical mind
• Proactive, independent, service oriented and energetic with good people skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Hands on experience in administrative and handling HR administration preferred
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in both English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
You should possess a relevant Degree with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in administration and 2 years in Human Resource functions.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected salary and date of availability together with a recent photograph by 20th July 2013 to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1785 total views, 2 today