Full-Time ADMINISTRATION/FINANCE OFFICER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Vacancy Announcement for Lao nationals
LIRE is a Lao non-profit organization established in 2006, dedicated to support the sustainable development of a self-sufficient renewable energy sector for Lao PDR. The organization offers engineering and socioeconomic applied research and consulting services. LIRE office is located at Watnark Village, Vientiane.
For more information, you can visit our WebPages: www.lao-ire.org
We are looking for two Lao national persons to join our staff team that is currently composed of 15 permanent staff. The positions are for full-time jobs from Mondays to Fridays, based in Vientiane capital,
1-year contract renewable each year.
• A dynamic Lao and foreign multicultural working environment
• Opportunities to work on various renewable energy projects and gain diverse working experience
• Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
Key requirements for the positions:
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business & Administration, Accounting Finance, or Mechanical Engineering, Natural Resources Sciences, Social Rural Development and Economic Studies or associated field
• Preferably minimum two years experience showing proven experience in administration management and finance and accounting, or public relations, communication, or rural community development and working in the field of development issues
• Good computer skills and command of MS Office package (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet). Knowledge of QuickBooks and Accounting software would be a serious asset
• Good English speaking and writing skills
• Good time management and self-organization skills; skills in leadership and negotiation/ translation Lao-English / working with rural communities in provinces will be considered as assets.
• Confident to facilitate and organize some workshops
• Excellent team spirit with also ability to work independently. Honest, reliable, and flexible.
• Interest in learning about renewable energy technologies is preferable.
Deadline for application and sending contact details:
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV in English by email to Ms. Chansamone Khaovong (HR officer) at: firstname.lastname@example.org; no later than 16:00 on Wednesday 12th of February 2014.
For hard copy hand delivery: LIRE office, Ban Wattnark, Lao-Thai Friendship Road, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital. Call: 021 353430.
1104 total views, 1 today