Full-Time ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE MANAGER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Administration & Finance Manager
Handicap International is looking for 1 Administration & Finance Manager for the UXO Program based in Sepon, Savannakhet District.
HI started to work in the UXO sector in Lao PDR in 1996. HI will extend his operational capacities in the next months.
Summary of the position:
To ensure the programme’s administrative, human resources and financial management, under the supervision of the Admin, Finance & Logistics Coordinator of the mission.
To ensure that the country’s legal framework is respected and the administrative framework defined by the head office and the rules specific to the programme are applied, with the constant aim of defending the association’s interests and ensuring the correct use of resources.
Main tasks of the Manager are to:
1. Manage the budget and prepare the budget follow up
2. Record on HI accounting software all expenditures (Navision)
3. Manage the cash boxes and Bank accounts of the Organization
4. Ensure the good use of funds
5. Supervise the administrative staff (HR Manager and Secretary/cashier)
6. Work closely with HR Manager for follow-up of HI staff
7. Ensure the administrative management of the mission
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other related field.
– Knowledge of English writing and oral speaking.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Be flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
– Good Skills in using computer, MS Word and Excel.
Monthly salary: From 700 USD to 780 USD (based on experience and qualification)
+ Benefits (13 month, End of Contract – Equivalent to 14th month, accident insurance, medical coverage, …)
How to Apply
Applicants interested have to send application documents to Ms Khamphouva. .
Tel: 041 660 329, email: firstname.lastname@example.org HI Sepon office, Ban Oudomsouk.
Application documents should include:
• Personal profile / CV
• Copy of Education Certificate
• Copy of Working experience records (if available)
And not exceed 3 Mo.
Deadline: September 10th, 2013
1224 total views, 1 today